If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- YOLIYANA Blanket Bedspread Soft Fleece Throw Blanket 49x39 inches Kids,Cute Cartoon Astronaut Pioneer Cat Flying in Outer Space Doodle Style Constellation,Dark bluee
- Brown Horse Head Mask Costume Accessory
- KKXXYD 3D Led Night Light 7 color Change Touch Table Lamp Home Decor Boy Kids Birthday Gift
- G-made 70244 1.9 MT 1902 Off-Road Tires
- SOOKi Hippo Plush Toy Pillow, 50cm 20in Cute Hippo Stuffed Animals Doll Toy Gifts for Valentine's Gift, Sofa Chair
- Xaviera Doherty Cool Blanket Music,Oriental Girl Cherry Blossom Microfiber All Season Blanket for Bed or Couch Multicolor 35 x60
- YAMEIJIA RC Drone X15 4 Channel 6 Axis 2.4G RC Quadcopter One Key To AutoReturn Headless Mode 360°Rolling 1 x Transmitter 1 x RC
- Art Mind Wooden Puzzle - Palace of Westminster, London
- Future Card BuddyFight Hundred Crimson Fist Vol.1 Trial Deck BFE-H-SD01 by Yu-Gi-Oh
- SimEnvironmentally Friendly Wood Materialsa Good Puzzle for Jigsaw Puzzle Player 500 Piece 20.6 X 15.1 inch in Box Present-Wrap Vast Grassland Sunset
- Kaiaki Memela(TM) TY6 Drone 720P HD Camera Foldable Pressure Altitude Hold G-sensor Headless Mode 2.4G 4CH 6 Axis Quadcopter
- Universal Sofa Bed Cover Without Armrest Tight Wrap Elastic Stretch All-Inclusive Couch Cover Folding Sofa Cover S M L Sizes color 6, Medium Size
- Formfutura 2.85mm MetalFil - Classic Copper - 3D Printer Filament (750g)
- Deluxe Hooded Robe Black And Purple Womens Costume Size S
- LZ-SNAIL Balance bike Balance Bike for Baby 1, 2, 3 Years Old, Toddler Push Bike (Green, bluee, Pink) ( color Green )
- Kotobukiya SW118 1 10 Shoretrooper ArtFX+ Twin Pack Figure
- Classic Marvel Figurine Collection 32 Venom
- White and Grey Sectional Sofa Slipcover Geometric Patterns Living Room Seat Covers 1pc Universal Couch Predector 100% Cotton Xian dai LAN, 90cmX210cm 1pc
- Littlest Pet Shop Walkables Pet - Dog
- PearlRolan Weighted Blanket for Kids，Mia,Widespread Feminine Name in The United States with Comic Book Style Graphic Elements,Multicolor,Weighted Blanket for Adults Kids, Better Deeper Sleep 35 x60
- color02 50 x60 Inch Weighted Blanket for Kids Leaves,Old Fashioned Autumn Leaves Linked Forming A Mosaic Unusual Harvest Classic Motif, Multicolor Flannel Blankets Made with Plush Microfiber 50 x60
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.