If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- YOLIYANA Blanket Bedspread Soft Fleece Throw Blanket 49x39 inches Kids,Cute Cartoon Astronaut Pioneer Cat Flying in Outer Space Doodle Style Constellation,Dark bluee
- Brown Horse Head Mask Costume Accessory
- KKXXYD 3D Led Night Light 7 color Change Touch Table Lamp Home Decor Boy Kids Birthday Gift
- G-made 70244 1.9 MT 1902 Off-Road Tires
- SOOKi Hippo Plush Toy Pillow, 50cm 20in Cute Hippo Stuffed Animals Doll Toy Gifts for Valentine's Gift, Sofa Chair
- Xaviera Doherty Cool Blanket Music,Oriental Girl Cherry Blossom Microfiber All Season Blanket for Bed or Couch Multicolor 35 x60
- DLDL Baby back mini sofa chair kindergarten solid wood chair (color GREEN)
- Kitchen Collection Set Of 2 Splatter Screens-01241
- Generic GTBRACING HPI Baja 5B Metal roll cage GR072
- NEW GAME Cool breeze Aoba 120 cm big towel
- Cobi Small Army Military block WWII fighter Series North American P-51 Mustang P-51C Mustang 5513 [COBI Japan regular sole agent]
- Mirage TF44N Flute Key of C with Case, Nickel
- Stampers Anonymous CMS318 Tattered Christmas Tim Holtz Cling Stamps, 7 x 8.5
- Farmerly WLIARLEO Universal Sofa Cover Elastic Strench for Double Three Seat Covers Home Decorative Corner Sofa Cover for Living Room Sofa Cover 18, Three 190-230cm
- Generic Tared Robocat 250 FPV Carbon Fiber Quadcopter Kit TL250C Frame 1806 Motor 12A ESC 6inch Prop Mini CC3D PAL NTSC Camera Set with NTSC Camera
- 5pcs lot XL5 V2 XL6 XL7 V2 Universal TPU 3D Printed 45 Degrees Antenna Inssizetion Predective Base Red Cover for RC Hobby Type 4
- KTYX 8-20x25 Single Cylinder High Zoom High Magnification Handheld HD Green Film Telescope Low Light Level Night Vision Mobile Phone Glasses Telescope
- 1pc Sofa Cover for Lig Room Tight Wrap All-Inclusive Slip-Resistant Sofa Cover Elastic Sofa Towel One Two Three Four-Seater Sky, Four Seater
- Hape - Early Explorer - Dynamo Wooden Domino Set by Hape
- Trademark Fine Art Lucid by Dean Russo, Black Matte, Wood Frame 11x11
- Aston Martin DBS Volante (Black) Diecast Car (Matchbox)(2013) by Matchbox
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.