If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Tiger DIY Diamond Painting Full Square Decoration Home Diamond Embroidery Animals 40X50 cm Frameless
- Barbie Toy - Secret Door Fairy Transforming Deluxe Doll
- Temporary Tattoos for Girls - Tattoos and Nail Sticker Great for Party Favors for Boys and Girls Press On and Removable (Girls)
- Sailor Moon Mars Sexy Adult Costume
- 1-1 Bike Boys Girls Flash PU wheels Mountain Bicycle Adjustable Height Double Brake Kids Safety Damping 16 Inches
- NEW DESIGN 12V TWIN MOTORS KIDS RIDE ON Car WITH 4 WYAS PARENTAL REMOTE CONTROL UP GRADED WITH A VOLTAGE Indicator + openable wing doors + mp3 input + 2 speed (Red)
- Ultra Pro Magic The Gathering Core Set 2019 V4 Vaevictis Asmadi Playmat
- DDR block13 (complete.issue.) first-day stamp 1955 Friedrich Engels (Stamps for collectors)
- Kiwi 20Cm 8 inches tall by Hansa Toy
- Farmerly Purple Background Flower Printing Sofa Cover Stretch Seat Covers Elastic Sofa Towel for Living Room Corner Sofa 1 2 3 4-seater color 18, Four-Seater
- Konami Yugioh Ogu Duel Monsters 20th ANNIVERSARY DUELIST BOX
- Plaid Sofa Cover on The Stretch Sofa Cushions Home Decoration Blanket for The Couch Cover Modern Sofafor Living Room 2, Two Seater
- Rescue Heroes Tool Tech Team - Jake Justice & Battering Ram
- Flatline by Jay Sankey - Trick by Sankey Magic
- Disney Fairies Pixie Hollow TINKERBELL with Flutter Wings & Pixie Pass [Item 74307]
- New Girls Favourite Chad Valley Tiny Treasures Twin Babies Bumper Set Realisticbaby Doll With Life-Like Facial Features
- Blazing Owl J World New York Sunrise, Touches bluee (bluee) - RBS-18 Touches bluee
- Winmau Sabotage 90% Tungsten Alloy Professional Level Steel Tip Darts
- 3dpink qs_86904_1 Panama, San Blas Islands, Kuna Indian Mola-Sa15 Cmi0358-Cindy Miller Hopkins-Quilt Square, 10 by 10-Inch
- Spandex Stretch Geometic Floral Printing Sofa Predective Slipcovers Removable Elastic All-Inclusive Couch Case Cover Living Room 15, Three-Seater
- ASIBG Home Thickening Solid color Frosted Glass Film Bathroom Window Glass Film color Glass Paper Pink Diamond,120Cm Wide 1 M
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.